1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Main Street USA music spiel

Discussion in 'Archive' started by vegas, Dec 15, 2004.

1. vegas

vegas New Member

I have been wanting to get the complete music collection of the songs that are played along Main St. I have collected a few from different sources, but want to know if there is such a compilation available, or does someone have the collection that they would be willing to share or sell? Any info or help with this subject would be GREATLY appreciated!

2. dizneydomenic

dizneydomenic Member

i know floating around is an hour loop compilation of main st music...tho its said to be from disneyland paris..it contains alot of whats played here

3. vegas

vegas New Member

Do you know how or to who I should contact to get a copy of that? I am looking to try and get this as a X-mas present for my mom. Thanks ...Vegas

4. The Mouse Info

The Mouse Info Member

I posted the Full Disneyland Main Street USA BGM track awhile ago on the newsgroups. I can post it again if anyone is interested in it. I can assure you, it is not Disneyland Paris's Version, for I have that one too... ;)