1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Lilo & Stitch Music Info

Discussion in 'Disney at the Movies' started by Dalboz, Apr 2, 2002.

1. Dalboz

Dalboz New Member

Disney.com has updated the 'Lilo & Stitch' website, including a few clips from the movie's soundtrack.

http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/liloan...tch/index2.html

Under 'Who is Lilo?', and then 'Lilo's Jukebox,' there are sound clips by Elvis, Wynonna Judd, and two Hawaiian songs by Alan Silvestri and Mark Keali'i Ho'omalu.

Under 'Who is Stitch?', and then "Movie Info," and then "Behind the Scenes" is a blurb about the music which states that 6 (!!) Elvis songs appear in the film, as well as a special re-recording on an Elvis song by Wynonna Judd, and also the the two Silvestri songs.

2. dfans

dfans New Member

:D
    Plus a dance music "Can't Help Falling in Love",performed by A Teens

3. sam253

sam253 Member

I hope that was a joke... :-

4. will

will Member

The soundtrack is due to be released on June 11th.

5. Michael Zielski

Michael Zielski Member

Thanks for the heads-up! So it sounds as though we will actually get some NEW music in the film, and not just the Elvis re-treads--and some in conjunction with a Hawaiian composer? Given the unique musical heritage of Hawaii, I was hoping something like this would be done, given the "roots music"-based successes of artists like Ry Cooder and Paul Simon! I may not write-off the soundtrack afterall! Michael Z.