1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Leadership CD By Al Wies

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Disneymagic022, Dec 1, 2004.

1. Disneymagic022

Disneymagic022 Member

Has anyone seen a copy of the Al wies leadership CD that is available online?? Any info would be great!
    Thanks a bunch!

2. SharonKurland

SharonKurland Active Member

I bought my copy on ebay many, many moons ago. Oh wait...my version is from Lee Cocktrell, from 1998. Dunno if that's the same one. Sorry.

3. Disneymagic022

Disneymagic022 Member

U are right it is from lee,, I was wrong I tried on ebay and oculd not find it :O(

4. Jeff

Jeff Member

Besides the CD, I also have an audio tape from the previous year's leadership series. So you might keep your eyes open for that as well.
    -Jeff

5. SharonKurland

SharonKurland Active Member

Sometimes you have to have patience. I waited TWO YEARS to find the Tiffany-stype Tinkerbell lamp I wanted, but I eventually got it on eBay...AND for a price I was willing to pay!

If it's not on ebay now, it undoubtedly will be in a few days/weeks/months. It was a CM exclusive that was sold in Company D and I don't know how many CMs would have been willing to buy it...so it's pretty rare.

-Sharon-