1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

It's a Small World, "Small World Clock" -- Can someone help?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Aaron Ulmer, Apr 3, 2003.

1. Aaron Ulmer

Aaron Ulmer Member

I'm wondering if anyone out there can help me out.

Apparently, and I may be mistaken, there are two versions of "Small World Clock" from the Disneyland Forever system. The original version is in Mono and in the actual recording, the time that chimes at the end is 6:45 (six slow chimes and three fast ones). Then, on 5/99, it was revised to stereo with the time chiming at 5:30.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find this revised track. Does anyone on this forum have this track? Does it really exist? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Aaron

2. ispace

ispace Member

Hi Aaron,

Yes I have it on a CD made at Disneyland in May 2000. It is about 2:20 long.

Regards,
    Brett.

3. Aaron Ulmer

Aaron Ulmer Member

Brett,

Could you send me an email? I would love to find this track. My email address is amulmer@comcast.net.

Thanks so much for any help.

-Aaron

4. Aaron Ulmer

Aaron Ulmer Member

Does anyone else have this track? Please send me an email if you can help me find this track. It would be a great help.

Thanks,

Aaron