1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

iQuiz on iTunes - a customizable (kinda) Disney music trivia game

Discussion in 'Archive' started by gaysnappercarr, Apr 24, 2007.

1. gaysnappercarr

gaysnappercarr Member

Hey gang,
    I was checking out the new releases in iTunes today (lol - YES - to look for any new Randy Thorton produced tracks!) and saw that there is a new game for the iPod called iQuiz. I pretty much thought it was just gonna be trivia - which would have been enough for me.
    It's actually a music/tv/movie quiz game - and a good one at that, but the (potentially) GREAT thing is - you can create your OWN quizes and share them with other people.
    I want to start working on some Disney music trivia questions and hopefully share it with others who may be into it! And of course - get other quizes that people make up! I wanna spread the word, as I think this could be very cool!
    Thanks,
    Shawn

2. BJWanlund

BJWanlund Member

I'd seriously like to see a Disney music trivia quiz, especially because trivia is my forte!

BJ