1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

InnerSpace and Nature's Wonderland :D

Discussion in 'Archive' started by s8ntmark, May 8, 2005.

1. s8ntmark

s8ntmark Member

I thought Mysterys of the Atom wasnt part of the ATIS preshow. If thats true though, why did Randy use it in his box set ride thru?

I heard a few tracks from a friend. I have to admit, I was a little disappointed when I first heard Inner Space, only because it didnt sound much different from the copy that I had and I guess I thought it would. But as I listened to it more I started hearing all kinds of little things that I never knew were there (like this great oboe sounding...thing....as you first start the ride and also the strings when you first see the giant snowflake).

Also, I got the impression that as the ride proceeded, it got faster, more chaotic and more dangerous....an impression I never got with the copy I had previously. Now its one of my favorite tracks that Ive heard so far :D

Also, Nature's Wonderland is a REALLY fun track, its another one of my favorites :D

I wish my set would ship already :/