1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

I found some old disney records!!!! - LONG POST

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CPNHOOK15, Aug 31, 2004.

1. CPNHOOK15

CPNHOOK15 Member

To make a long story short, when I left for college in tampa florida, my family moved from so. cal to no. cal shortly thereafter. My room was packed by my aunt. She kept EVERYTHING. Well I just recently moved back and was going through some of the boxes when, OH MY GAWSH! What do I find.... a bunch of old disney stuff. Park Maps, tickets, books, etc, etc, and RECORDS.

Here is my list of finds. I thought you all could give me some feedback on what I have.

In no particular order:

1. Walt Disney presents 'Christmas Carols from all of us to all of you' - Disneyland Record 1354

2. Walt Disney Productions' 'the Fox and the Hound' - Disneyland Records Storyteller 3823

3. 'The Best of Disney' vol 2 - Disneyland Record 2503

4. 'The all new Mickey Mouse Club' - Disneyland Records 2501

5. 'The Sounds of Christmas' - Disneyland Record 1348

6. 'Disney Christmas Favorites' - Disneyland Record 1356

7. Walt Disney presents Dennis Day in the story of 'Johnny Appleseed' - Disneyland Record DQ-1260

8. All the songs from Walt Disney's 'Dumbo' - Disneyland Record 1204

9. Walt Disney's 'Mickey Mouse Club - Mousekedances and other Mouseketeer Favorites' - Disneyland Record 1362

10. Walt Disney's 'Pirates of the Caribbean' - Disneyland Record 3937

11. Walt Disney Productions' Story and songs from ' Robin Hood' - Disneyland Record 3810

12. Walt Disney presents the stories of Hans Christian Anderson - Disneyland Record DQ-1276

13. Walt Disney Productions' 'Pete's Dragon' - Disneyland Records Storyteller 3818

14. Walt Disney Productions' story of 'The Rescuers' - Disneyland Records Storyteller 3816

15. Tchaikovsky's The Nutcracker Suite from Walt Disney's Fantasia - Disneyland Record 1243

16. Walt Disney presents songs about Winnie the Pooh and Tiger - Disneyland Record 1317

17. Disneyland Double Feature - Incredible Journey & Dog Songs - 2 Records - Disneyland DDF-2

18. Walt Disney productions' - Mickey Mouse Disco - Disneyland Records 2504

19. Peter Pan Players and Orchestra presents The Best From Walt Disney - Peter Pan Records 8053

And the last one is included cuz' Im such an AMERICA SINGS FAN...

20. Burl Ives Folk Songs and Stories - Columbia CR 21526

If you actually read this far I hope you enjoyed my list of finds. Now I just need to get a record player! ::)

Tim

2. SharonKurland

SharonKurland Active Member

Actually, record players are a little easier to find nowadays. If you aren't in the market for "audiophile" types, you can find them (camoflauged as early-20th-century radios) at a lot of places nowadays.

-Sharon-

3. narkspud

narkspud Member

Quite a haul! I see the 70s MMC is in there--for my money, that's the coolest one. Be sure to check and see if the poster is in it.

4. Steve Carras

Steve Carras Member

I have one of those!

My mom got it for me. It boast not only a record player but ALSO a CD and cassette tape player.

It has three speeds: 33-1/3, 45, and 78 RPM.

5. SharonKurland

SharonKurland Active Member

Ayep, you can find them at Best Buy, Bed Bath & Beyond, department stores, all OVER the place. They're usually $150-$200, depending on how many extra bells and whistles they have.

-Sharon-
    982 down, 18 to go.