1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Hong Kong Disneyland Background Music

Discussion in 'Disney Parks and Resorts' started by Timmey25, Oct 18, 2016.

1. Timmey25

Timmey25 New Member

We were at Hong Kong Disneyland for the first time, now I am searching for lists of the background music, especially from Halloween. When we walked through the themed lands, we often heard real songs, not only instrumental background music we know from the other parks, like "David Seville - Witch Doctor" or Country songs with vocals at Grizzly Gulch. Does someone have lists of that.
    I made many photos und videos of the park, from which I want to produce a holiday video with the music in the background, so it would be great if someone could help me.
    I am also searching for the two songs of the "Halloween Calvacade" and "Villains Night Out"...

2. eyore

eyore DLRP explorer Premium Member Playlist Author

seems to be very little on HKDL around. Probably Youtube is the best source at the moment. I don't know of anyone who has made playlists yet. I hope I'm wrong.

Timmey25 likes this.
  3. monorail91

monorail91 Member

Saw from a friend that the Halloween loop also includes the song "Evil Like Me" from Descendants. DESCENDANTS.

Timmey25 likes this.
  4. Timmey25

Timmey25 New Member

A little bit sad, that there is just so little around from HKDL. We enjoyed the park very much. I did not recognize the song "Evil Like Me", just "Rotten To The Core", but thanks for that information. I am searching very urgent for the two songs of the parade and the Villains-Show, but I only find video recordings of the, like my own, but not only the extracted audio.

@eyore: You wrote, that YouTube is the best source at the moment. Did you find any BGM from HKDL there. I could not find anything there...

5. eyore

eyore DLRP explorer Premium Member Playlist Author

not a full BGM just sounds in the background of videos (which is probably what you already have anyway). They may exist somewhere but I've never seen a playlist from there just odd tracks as above apart from an odd one here.

Timmey25 likes this.
  6. Timmey25

Timmey25 New Member

Maybe any news around here? The currently most important two songs for me are from the two Halloween parades. The one song is called "Halloween Is Our Favorite Fright Night". I found out that this song was also used in the past for MNSSHP and the Halloween Party at Disneyland.
    The second song is from the Halloween Calvacade: "Everybody's Here For Halloween Time".
    I need those songs for my home video of that visit. Maybe someone has them. That would be great...

7. Paul

Paul Premium Member

I think the song you are looking for ("Halloween Is Our Favorite Fright Night") is: "Kooky Spooky Halloween Night" on Tokyo Disneyland Halloween 2006 CD

Timmey25 likes this.
  8. Timmey25

Timmey25 New Member

Thank you for the reply. I looked on YouTube for the three songs, that are on the CD, but the song, that I am searching for does not appear during the tracks. Are you sure, that the song should be included in that track?
    I am looking for this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P0NSJ765tU

The stuff from HKDL is so hard to find...

9. Paul

Paul Premium Member

It is not "Kooky Spooky Halloween Night". It is a variation on "Villians Mix and Mingle"/"Everyday's a Holiday - Fright Night" from Walt Disney World. I do not have a source.

Timmey25 likes this.