1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

History of Theme Park Albums?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by schnebs, Oct 28, 2005.

1. schnebs

schnebs Member

Hello, everyone - need some research help again! ;)

Can anyone recommend a book or website that lists or contains information about what albums of theme park-related music Disneyland Records/WDR has released over the years? I know it all started with "Walt Disney Takes You To Disneyland", and thanks to Wonderland Music I know there were several albums to specific attractions in the 60s and 70's, like "Date Night at Disneyland" "Enchanted Tiki Room"and "Golden Horseshoe Review". I know there have been Offcial Albums for DL and WDW since at least the late 70's, and I have copies of the more recent stuff for DL and WDW up to the current CDs, but just looking at the discography for 87-98 on this website I'm sure there's got to be more out there. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance.

2. makeminemusic

makeminemusic Member

A good resource is "The Golden Age of Wlat Disney Records 1933-1988" by R. Michael Murray. You can get a copy on ebay as it is out of print now.