1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Hey Mike Frezon!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by SharonKurland, Aug 23, 2003.

1. SharonKurland

SharonKurland Active Member

Note who one of the special guest star singing groups is.
    [​IMG]
    So how fast can you get down here?

I can prolly still get you that CD BTW and my apologies for being (ahem) a bit slow . If they don't have it at SAK on Thursday, I can check MGM and if they don't have it now I bet they will at Christmas time. Still interested?

-Sharon-

2. Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon Member

Very cool! Just LMK if its available and what to do.

The Liberty Voices aren't the Voices of Liberty, are they? ???

3. JeffNOrangeCounty

JeffNOrangeCounty Member

Great. You get music and Mission Space and we get XGames and ABC TV weekends. Not fair.
    J

4. Disney Bean Counte

Disney Bean Counte Member

The word is that...

even hardy riders have been coming off Mission Space sick.

Why is it that now that I don't care to feel like I am riding a commercial clothes dryer, Disney decides that they just can't have enough thrill rides. I know that this is what test marketing is telling them. I just think that this trend will prove to be short sighted in the long run.

5. SharonKurland

Jeff-

You just live in the WRONG Orange County .

Mike-

Yeah Liberty Voices is Voices of Liberty. I think VOL is the official Disney name and LV is the name of the actual group. Just like Return 2 Zero is known as Four For A Dollar at the parks. I think Toxic Audio is the only one who has retained their own name but that's because they became a group BEFORE Disney (for the Orlando Fringe Festival in '98) and THEN Disney hired them...as opposed to being a Disney-made group that did well enough to do private stuff on the side.

And if ANY of you have ANY interest in a cappella, I STRONGLY suggest buying Toxic Audio's "Chemistry" CD at http://www.toxicaudio.com It was even nominated a cappella album of the year for 2002!

I'll let you know about the CD, Mike.

-Sharon-

6. SharonKurland

Concert was WONDERFUL. Full house and I think they were able to get a lot of money together to help the James family.

Mike, they were not selling the CD in question there. Toxic had theirs. Even 4 2 Five had theirs. But no Return 2 Zero (and no Liberty Voices either). So I'll have to wait til the next time I'm at MG

7. Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon Member

Okey dokey.