1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

HELP!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by patman1014, May 5, 2005.

1. patman1014

patman1014 New Member

Hi Everyone! I'm looking for a collection of ALL the past songs from both the Magic Kingdom AND Epcot Center Theme Parks. Specifically, I'm looking for The original Electrical Parade, The original Kitchen Cabaret (including Veggie-Fruit-Fruit), "If You Had Wings", "Now is the Time" (original Carasel of Progress), etc... All of the soundtracks that I see available are the current theme park songs. I want the songs from when I was a kid (1980's). Does anyone know where I can find this collection - and if so, how much is it??? THANK YOU!!!!

2. Chris Lang

Chris Lang Member

I would recommend searching EBAY or Amazon.com for past WDW Official Albums. Other alternatives (illegal) should not be discussed here.

3. gatordoc

gatordoc Member

In terms of legal availability, a number of the tracks you mention were also available on the WDW Forever system, and those CDs also show up on eBay from time to time.

4. micca

micca Member

Isn't "Now is the time" on the new WDW OA?

5. Dr. Know

Dr. Know Member

Yes it is, along with many of the old EPCOT songs