1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite Disney Channel Theme

Discussion in 'Archive' started by nWoJeffDW, Jul 29, 2002.

1. nWoJeffDW

nWoJeffDW New Member

For Those of you who watch the Disney Channel, which of these shows has your favorite Theme Song?

2. tongoroa

tongoroa New Member

I would say Vault Disney since that's the only thing i actually watch - but it isn't there :(

3. tiggertoo

tiggertoo New Member

Hmmmm. I don't watch those either. Can I say Vault Disney too? Or Zorro? Or Walt Disney Presents?

4. MikkiMom

MikkiMom Member

I don't watch any of these either! Like the others I would vote for Vault Disney, Zorro, Spin & Marty.....

5. Alex K

Alex K Member

Nobody in our family watches these, and to think the cable TV company used to have people pay extra for the Disney Channel. Even the kids, now 10 and 15 weren't interested at all. How about the Wonderful World of Color theme?

6. Gurgitoy2

Gurgitoy2 Active Member

Yeah, I have to say that the Disney Channel is definitely not what it used to be. I hope they create a "Vault Disney" channel that only shows classic Disney programming! That I would pay for! I definitely don't need the current "tween" programming...