1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Fantasy In the Sky - New Year's Tag (Source Audio)

Discussion in 'Disney Parks and Resorts' started by musicradio77, Jan 1, 2008.

1. musicradio77

musicradio77 Member

Hi everyone and Happy New Year to you! I just want to tell you, do you have a source audio of the New Year's Tag from the Magic Kingdom during "Fantasy In the Sky"? It has all the Disney characters on it. It's right in-between the source audio of "Fantasy In the Sky". I can't find that one, but if you have it, I hope it will be on Rodentsections soon. Thanks!

2. musicradio77

musicradio77 Member

3. WishesFan

WishesFan Member

Wow, that's spectacular!! Wish I could have been there! My music composition teacher was actually there with his family... I was so jealous. :) I've never heard that one before but it sounds like an older recording ? instrumentally similar to the 2000 version of FITS so I'm guessing it's a David Clydesdale arrangement... I'll keep my eyes and ears open for this one. Thanks so much for posting the youtube link!
    HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!
    -Rick

4. almandot

almandot Member

at least florida got fireworks heh.

they so knew well in advance disneyland wasn't getting any in all likelihood :p There weren't any news cameras, even local ones, and

5. musicradio77

musicradio77 Member

Do you have an MP3 version of this source audio?

6. mistryl

mistryl New Member

I just recently found a site that converts the audio from YouTube videos to other formats. I've used it a few times to create mp3s. It spits it back out as a 64/44 mp3. Not the greatest, but better than nothing! Anyway, the site is: http://www.zamzar.com/url/

7. WishesFan

WishesFan Member

8. almandot

almandot Member

When Regis told mickey that maybe he could borrow one of mickey's tuxes and mickey responded with "hey, that's a SWELL idea!," I felt similar rage. :p

9. BLM07

BLM07 Member

Sometimes I feel as if Regis sold his soul to Disney :-