1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

FAMILY BAND LP

Discussion in 'Archive' started by disneyboy, May 31, 2005.

1. disneyboy

disneyboy New Member

Does anyone anyplace BESIDES Ebay where i can find a copy? I DK why BV Music didnt just release it on CD like MILLIONAIRE or BEDKNOBS.

2. merlinjones

merlinjones Member

If you live in Los Angeles, I have seen it around quite a bit at used record stores. There is a shop on Franklin in Hollywood, near the Hollywood sign (I can anever remember the name - a used book and record store) that had one lately. Another in downtown Orange (name? Gary's Records or something like that) that has had it consistently in the past - - and perhaps Goat Hill Records in Costa Mesa had one too. You might also try Atomic Records in Burbank.

Hopefully it will be a Wonderland CD title soon at the park.

3. disneyboy

disneyboy New Member

Do you have the #s to these stores? Do they have websites?

4. merlinjones

merlinjones Member

I saw two copies at Amoeba Records Hollywood on Sunset tonight (6/1) - I think one was sealed. Cheap.

Call information or Google them. I'm not sure if they mail order.

5. makeminemusic

makeminemusic Member

Here is a site that has one:

http://www.acevideoandmusic.com/

Look under " Broadway/original cast"

M- $15

If you still have trouble finding one, let me know as I have 2 copies ( 1 sealed which I will keep after I copy the other to CD) and would be willing to sell/trade.

I also have extras of several Disney albums and storytellers if someone is looking to trade. I hope to get my collection on to "personal CD" copies and then store the original vinyl (except I keep pulling them out to look at the sleeve artwork!! :eek:)

Good Hunting!!

Ken

6. disneyboy

disneyboy New Member

Hey, makemikemusic! Since u have a sealed one, send me an e-mail at disneyboy71@aol.com. Lets talk! ;)