1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Epcot - Lights of Winter loop?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Gurgitoy2, Nov 15, 2004.

1. Gurgitoy2

Gurgitoy2 Active Member

Does this seasonal "attraction" have it's own loop? I remember it being synched up to music, but I'm not sure if it was the general Epcot Christmas loop, or it's own special one. Anybody know?

2. sds910

sds910 Member

I believe the Lights Of Winter loop is a separate and distinct entity from the XMAS loop that replaces the Innoventions Plaza BGM during the season. Only bits and pieces of the LoW BGM have been determined thus far.. again, AFAIK.

3. xfkirsten

xfkirsten Member

Y'know, when I read that, I could have sworn I had the whole listing, thanks to someone who sent me a scan of a listing given out by Guest Relations. I went and checked my site against the scan, realized that I'd never filled in the blanks on the loop. I'm off to add in the last two song titles, they'll be on here shortly:

http://disneymusicloops.tripod.com/wdw/wdwepcot-fw-low.html

edit: Just filled in all the info I'd forgotten to add. The only thing missing is the actual track order. The date on the scan says 1999, so I'm not sure if the loop has changed since then.

4. Gurgitoy2

Gurgitoy2 Active Member

Thanks guys, now I can try to hunt them down!