1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

EPCOT Entrance

Discussion in 'Disney Parks and Resorts' started by SeaCastle, Jan 4, 2009.

1. SeaCastle

SeaCastle Premium Member Playlist Author

According to Horizons's blog, four loops played at the EPCOT entrance. However, I'm almost positive I heard the Innoventions loop when I walked through EPCOT's front gates in June 2007. Is there the slightest possibility that the Innoventions loop carried on to the entrance in 2007, or was the Innoventions music echoing off Spaceship Earth, causing us to hear it on the other side?

However, when I was at EPCOT in August, that 19-something loop was playing at the entrance.

[Note: Edited by Jay/Admin to use blog [entry] tags in lieu of URLs. See BB Code Help for instructions.]

2. Horizons

Horizons Playlist Author

I lived in Orlando most of 2007 and I never heard the Innoventions loop used at the Main Entrance.

3. Captain Hank

Captain Hank New Member

I worked in the Main Entrance area of Epcot in June 2007 and never heard anything but the Flower and Garden and regular entrance loops.