1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

El Pirata y el Perico Area Music

Discussion in 'Music of Walt Disney World Resort' started by Horizons, Aug 30, 2009.

1. Horizons

Horizons Playlist Author

There are several dedicated BGMs used throughout Adventureland. This one plays in all of the interior seating areas at El Pirata y el Perico, and one small section of the exterior seating area. It's likely this music is what used to play throughout Caribbean Plaza (which now uses the POC movie score loop).

Thanks to Wedroy1923 for making the list based on my (rather crude) reference recordings. He, Jay, and thx99 have been invaluable to these projects I work on.

I turned off my recorder a few minutes too early, so I don't have an accurate run time (the music all starts to sound the same :D). The loop runs about an hour.

01. Fire Down Below - Stardust Band of Antigua - Steel Drum Festival [edited to exclude 03.26 to End]
    02. Grass Skirt - Jamaican Steel Band - Steel Band Music of the Caribbean
    03. Trinidad Girl - Steel Bands Carnival
    04. Mary Ann - Jamaican Steel Band - Steel Band Music of the Caribbean
    05. Spear Dance Cha Cha Cha - Stardust Band of Antigua - Steel Drum Festival [edited to exclude 04.47 to End]
    06. Unknown
    07. Zulu Chant - Stardust Band of Antigua - Steel Drum Festival [edited to exclude 04.12 to End]
    08. Unknown
    09. La Paloma - Jamaican Steel Band - Steel Band Music of the Caribbean
    10. Soca Batiste - Steel Bands Carnival [edited to exclude 00.00 - 00.02 and 05.39 to End]
    11. I Can't Stop the Pressure - Stardust Band of Antigua - Steel Drum Festival [Edit]
    12. Unknown
    13. Native Mambo - Stardust Band of Antigua - Steel Drum Festival [may be edited to exclude 00.00 - 00.01 and 04.27 to End]
    14. Unknown

I do not grant Ricky Brigante/ParkTunes or any other person the right to publish or reproduce any information that is contained in this post for any commercial purpose.