Easter Egg found on "Your Host, Walt Disney"

X-S Tech

On disc 1, on the Program selection menu, put the cursor on "Where Do the Stories Come from ?" and push the right arrow button. This should highlight an arrow on the right of this title. Hit Enter or Select. Enjoy!

http://www.ultimatedisney.com/index.htm

Jan 31:

>>The month of January has been a very confusing one for Disney fans who collect the Walt Disney Treasures DVDs. What began with many enjoying the four sets comprising the sixth and most recent wave of the series gave way to disappointment and outcry when Treasures host/producer Leonard Maltin made it known that the line was coming to an unexpected and abrupt end. Some of the informed public responded by calling Disney's customer service line or sending e-mails and letters. Then, last Friday, one of the Internet's oldest and most popular DVD websites -- The Digital Bits -- reported that sources at Buena Vista Home Entertainment confirmed that the Treasures were alive and well, with at least two more waves being developed. This has been supported by information given over e-mail, phone, and forum by Walt Disney Home Video's Customer Service representatives. Celebrating this seemingly happy ending, though, would appear to be premature. In an e-mail to UD sent this morning, Leonard Maltin claims, "All I can say is this: I was told the series was over, and no one at the Disney company has told me otherwise... I wish I could put this rumor about the Treasures to rest. I fear there is some heavy-duty wishful thinking at work here... but of course, I could be wrong."

X-S Tech

The only reason I mind this line ending is because of a they were Sooooooo close to releasing all the classic shorts. They could have been completed in two or three more volumes. While I believe Disney will continue to release Vintage stuff in other forms (ie: the Legacy Collection), I doubt they will do whole volumes of shorts and I'll be left with this hole in my collection.