1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

EARTH TO TRENT

Discussion in 'Archive' started by dannyeyheralde, Sep 10, 2002.

1. dannyeyheralde

dannyeyheralde Member

Where are the archives???????????

2. SharonKurland

SharonKurland Active Member

Besides the archives, where are the POSTERS? I think we're averaging 3 messages a day or less!

-Sharon-

3. nWoJeffDW

nWoJeffDW New Member

I haven't been posting because there hasn't been anything interesting to talk about in Disney Music.

The Lilo & Stitch album for the most part sucked because unless you like Elvis (which I don't) it wasn't anything new.

Everything coming out from Disney has been aimed at preteens. It's all been cover music or bubblegum compilations. I think the last Disney cd I bought that got me excited and listening repeatedly was the Tokyo DisneySea Music Album.

4. nWoJeffDW

nWoJeffDW New Member

Actually I take that back. I forgot I just recently purchased the Happiest Millionaire and Bedknobs and Broomsticks CD, but other than that, there has been precious little to get excited over.

5. bigBrian-nc

bigBrian-nc New Member

Hi Sharon ,
    I think I may have a p[artial answer to yoour question below. Some of the former posters to this group simply may not be recieving it anymore if theay (as I did) were subscribed to the group via email (in my cse as a daily digest of posts) perhaps they were dropped at the same time I was. I even came to the board her via http once before and asked how to re subscribe via email and checked the "be notified of replies to this topic box" and I only recieved one reply and it did not tell me how to re subscribe.

6. SharonKurland

Brian, do you mean that happened recently? Because I just mean in the past week or two the posts have gone down. Especially on the weekends. Ah well...hopefully things will perk up again soon.

-Sharon-

7. bigBrian-nc

bigBrian-nc New Member

Actually I got dropped from the mailings back in March. I've looked around the site a few times to see if I could find instructuions on how to re-subscribe but I have not found them yet.

8. SharonKurland

Oh OK...I don't think I ever subscribed here (I have the website marked as one o my favorites so it's just a click away) so I didn't have that problem.

We seem to be getting more message this week than last. I guess it just depends on what's going on at the time.

In regard to Danny's original post though, it's a pity we rarely hear from Trent anymore. And Jeff on Orange County. And Beancounter. And Mike Frezon. And.....

-Sharon-

9. Steve LeVine

Steve LeVine Member

When Trent switched to this newer style message board we lost the ability to recieve digests or replies via email. I think I miss the old way because I could at least keep up on what was going with a nightly email.

10. trentino

trentino Member

I'm here! I'm here!

I just didn't want to bring attention to myself until I got those archives functional. A day turned into a week and then into a month and so on...

I must say that I miss the old email digests too. I know that it has led to me being less active at my own site -- I'm sure that's why others have been less active as well.

Not only does the new software not provide such an option, even if it did (or even if I went back to the old system) my provider removed the ability to automatically schedule daily tasks.

Trent