1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

DVD Extras Question

Discussion in 'Archive' started by goldes, Feb 24, 2003.

1. goldes

goldes New Member

Hi all,

I have not yet purchased the Pocahontas or Hunchaback of Notre Dame DVDs (I'm sure I will soon). Can anyone tell me if Pocahontas has the cut songs If I Never Knew You and In the Middle of the River, and whether Hunchback has 'In the Place of Miracles' and 'When There's a Moon'. All of these extras were on the laser disc version - but I'm having problems identifying whether these were transferred to the DVDs. Anyone know?

Also - does anyone know what extras are on the new 2 Disc Collectors Edition of Sleeping Beauty released in the UK this month?

2. sam253

sam253 Member

The UK region 2 release of Pocahontas includes If I Never Knew You and In the Middle of the River.
    The UK Hunchback DVD includes the unused film version of Someday (but not the 2 songs you mentioned).
    I don't think any of them are included on the US region 1 DVDs.

The UK Sleeping Beauty extras are the same as on the laserdisc, except for the trailers.