1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Downloading Disney audio

Discussion in 'Archive' started by dr_nigel_c, Apr 27, 2005.

1. dr_nigel_c

dr_nigel_c New Member

Howdy folks! Haven't seen much discussion here about downloading music, so I wasn't sure if it was a taboo subject, or if there was just no interest in it.

So...if anybody has any questions about downloading files, feel free to post them here, and I (or anyone else with information) can try and answer them!

2. Ghost Host

Ghost Host Member

It's like this...

With Disney releasing more audio than ever in an official capacity, folks on this board are much more aware of how illegal downloading might adversely affect this trend. Sure it goes on...but it really isn't discussed here.

3. sds910

sds910 Member

I was going to post a really pithy response, but why bother? Some things should be more than obvious without having to be hit over the head with a nearby asteroid.

S.

4. trentino

trentino Member

Well said Ghost Host. Thankfully this is something I haven't had to address much over the years -- this board has pretty much moderated itself. I don't mind someone pointing a new visitor to a popular source or site but the less discussion of this touchy subject the better, in my opinion. Afterall, we do have Disney representatives posting in a (semi) official capacity here -- we don't want to give any Disney higher-ups a reason to ban employees from posting.

Trent

5. dr_nigel_c

dr_nigel_c New Member

Thanks folks. Like I said, I didn't want to overstep any boundaries -- plus, I know how touchy the subject is, but I figured it couldn't hurt to offer my assistance! :D