1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Does anyone know what this CD is?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by gatordoc, Feb 27, 2004.

1. gatordoc

gatordoc Member

There's a Disneyland Paris Press CD (at least that's what it's titled) for sale on eBay for awhile now - someone selling multiple copies. The track listing has some interesting things listed, but it all seems to be little snippets of things. Has anyone heard this, and is it worth having? Sample listing at:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...p;category=1382

2. Dr. Know

Dr. Know Member

I have noticed these as well. To be honest, its not really worth it. The soundclips are short, and in most cases fragmentary. The whole thing can be downloaded on IRC, if you want to check it out.

3. X-S Tech

X-S Tech Active Member

Not only are most of the clips really short but most are also live. There are one or two interesting clips (Cannon Shot from Space Mountain and the Squid attack from Nautilus). I bought one of these from ebay a few years ago for $25 and was pretty disappointed. I guess this is all stuff that would make great ambient noise for commercials or Radio interviews but very little of it would be good for anything else. Almost everything of worth on the CD is available at www.soundofmagic.com also.