1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

DL 50 theme song

Discussion in 'Archive' started by X-S Tech, Feb 23, 2003.

1. X-S Tech

X-S Tech Active Member

I found this on the Laughing Place Discussion Board. There's an mp3 of the demo for the theme song for the 50th anniversary. It looks pretty authentic though who knows what will happen in the next 2 years. Heck it'll probably play more at WDW than DL.
    http://andygarfield.home.attbi.com

2. Gurgitoy2

Gurgitoy2 Active Member

Well....it's interesting. Very "majestic" or something like it, but it doesn't say "Disneyland" to me. It sounds like something that would go along with 50 years at the movies or something else.

3. dannyeyheralde

dannyeyheralde Member

If this is the theme song they intend to use I hope they leave it as an instrumental because it doesn't seem like a song that could have lyrics w/ it.

4. Dr. Know

Dr. Know Member

I think its terrific! :) I love the way Walt's 'welcome' from the grand opening is incorporated into the finale.

I only hope that the powers-that-be respond favorably to this demo!

I also thought it was cool of this composer to make his work available to us all. :)

5. plutogoodboy

plutogoodboy Member

I also think this theme is terrific. Historical sounding, yet the guitar brings it up to date. I can hear a version of it with words for shows or whatnot. Just a fantastic job, and I'd also like to thank the composer for sharing it!