1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Disneyworld is Your World

Discussion in 'Archive' started by timothyhu, Apr 25, 2002.

1. timothyhu

timothyhu New Member

Was a recording of this ever released? Or the original at Disneyland for that matter.

Thanks

Timothy

2. dannyeyheralde

dannyeyheralde Member

3. SharonKurland

SharonKurland Active Member

I have all of the "official" WDW CD's from very early 1990's on and none of them have this song.

-Sharon-

4. hosewater

hosewater New Member

There is a 23:26 master quality copy of the Disney World show floating around. I have it, and I have also seen it on alt.binaries.multimedia.disney . Check that out, someone will post it for you if you request it. There are also a couple of live recordings, but nothing in comparison to the master.

EJ

5. theEpiphany

theEpiphany Member

YO EJ! :) ;D. Yeha the copy of DWIYW isnt bad at all though it REALLY splits up the Music and Vocals into the left and right channels...Kinda weird when you start playing with the Channel Balance on your Stereo :)..

-D

6. timothyhu

timothyhu New Member

Thanks for the info. I've heard the master that's floating around and was wondering if it had been released. Helped me understand the "Tokyo Disneyland is Your Land" version a bit better ;)

Timothy

7. GrizzlyHall

GrizzlyHall Member

IM me at terrence68 - I just got it. Never saw it...but...It has "COME AGAIN" from CBJ! I'd dump it if it wasn't for that...still, it sounds very rare! :D