1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Disney's Princess Christmas Album - Read Our Interview

Discussion in 'Archive' started by trentino, Dec 17, 2005.

1. trentino

trentino Member

Looking for that last minute stocking stuffer for the Princess Fanatic in your family?

We recently had the opportunity to interview Don Grady, composer of many of the songs on this new release (as well as former Mouseketeer). Read what he had to say here: http://www.magicmusic.net/princesschristmas.htm.

Trent

2. SpectroPluto

SpectroPluto Member

That is a GREAT idea and I am happy to hear they put so much thought into it; however, Mulan sings "Holly and the Ivy". I know this cuz it's one of my personal favorite tracks along with the first song "Christmas is Coming" which Mr. Grady suggested might work as a Christmas parade float track...and I AGREE.

I think it would work beautifully as part of a stage show also!

Happy Holidays!

*Tommy

the original thread link:

http://www.magicmusic.net/discuss/index.ph...y;threadid=2650

3. dannyeyheralde

dannyeyheralde Member

who is Tyler Schwartz? any relation to Trent?

4. musicradio77

musicradio77 Member

I always Christmas songs from a Princess Christmas Album. Don Grady did a great job on that too. It's in my Christmas collection with all other Christmas CD's by Disney featuring Mickey & friends and all other non-Disney Christmas albums too. The song "The Twelve Days of Christmas" was from the movie "A Christmas of Enchantment". The one song that was missing from the CD is "The Beauty of the Season". The song was sung for the Christmas Album, but it was eventually left off the CD. The song was included in the DVD "A Christmas of Enchantment".