1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Disney's Animal Kingdom Dinoland Loop

Discussion in 'Disney Parks and Resorts' started by diegorivera2, Mar 20, 2008.

1. diegorivera2

diegorivera2 Member

Alright; I've got a loop that clocks in at 45'12", entitled 'Disney's Animal Kingdom Dinoland Loop". Having much better things to do today (but not more interesting than this) I listened in detail and broke down the loop into the following:

1. 0'0" -- Dancing with the Dinosaur, Steven Curtis Chapman, "Heaven in the Real World", 1994
    2. 4'45" -- Ugga Bugga, Bronto Bruce (Robert Haimer and Bill Mumy), "The Dinosaur Album - A Musical Adventure Through The Jurassic Age", 1993
    3. 9'00" -- I'm a Little Dinosaur, Jonathan Richman, "The Beserkley Years: The Best Of Jonathan Richman and The Modern Lovers", 1986
    4. 10'58" -- Watch Out, The Nervous Nanosauruses (Harold Bronson, Robert Haimer and Bill Mumy), "The Dinosaur Album - A Musical Adventure Through The Jurassic Age", 1993
    5. 14'0" -- If I Had a Dinosaur, Raffi, "More Singable Songs", 1977
    6. 15'07" -- It's The End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine), R.E.M., "Eponymous", 1988
    7. 19'15" -- Sweet Dinosaur of Mine, Daddy Drypto (Robert Haimer and Bill Mumy), "The Dinosaur Album - A Musical Adventure Through The Jurassic Age", 1993
    8. 22'34" -- Diggin' In Dinoland, Tish Eastman, "Walt Disney World Resort: The Official Album", 1999
    9. 25'20" -- Brontosaurus, The Move (Roy Wood, Jeff Lynne), "Looking On", 1970
    10. 29'58" -- Walk The Dinosaur, Was (Not Was), "What Up, Dog?", 1988
    11. 33'38" -- Godzilla, Blue Oyster Cult, "Spectres", 1977
    12. 37'20" -- Bad to the Bone, George Thorogood and the Destroyers, "George Thorogood and the Destroyers", 1982
    13. 42'17" -- Grazin' in the Grass (Is a Gas - Baby Can You Dig It?), The Friends of Distinction, "Grazin'", 1969

This doesn't exactly jibe with Kirsten's loops site but does include some of her listed tracks. The file I listened to indicated it played in between the McDonald's (ugh) and the Boneyard attraction but I didn't hear it there last November. And, lastly, does anyone know who the vocal artist is for 'Diggin' in Dinoland'? I really hate that song.

Can anyone help a poor completist soul?

2. Horizons

Horizons Playlist Author

I am pretty sure this reconstruction of the loop is not 100% accurate, which I thought was for the Boneyard. While the tracks may be correct, I recall hearing radio style announcements mixed in with the tracks.

The Dioland/Dinorama BGM (I am assuming these are the same) has "Vacation" from the Go Gos, which is not listed in your list. These are the last two loops that I need to capture and analyze, but it will be several weeks before I do that.