1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Disneyland: The First 50 Magical Years

Discussion in 'Archive' started by WishesFan, Mar 20, 2006.

1. WishesFan

WishesFan Member

I don?t know if anyone has posted about this yet, but does anyone know who did the score for ?Disneyland: The First 50 Magical Years?? It?s a WONDERFUL work and the video is great. Mom and I watched it five or six times when we were there last week. I?d LOVE to see it released on some special album. Better yet, I think Disney should release a DVD of the film after the attraction closes.

Have a great day,
    -Rick

2. X-S Tech

X-S Tech Active Member

I don't know for sure, but it seems like I heard something about Alan Silvestri doing it. I know he was in charge of the music at the Ceremony on July 17th, or was it May 5th- one of the two. And they mentioned that he did something else for the 50th; I think scoring that film.

3. X-S Tech

X-S Tech Active Member

4. mmmfan

mmmfan Member

Hi Rick.I think X-S Tech is right.I think it was Silvestri.Please read your private messages.-Mark. :)