1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Disneyland Main Street USA Area Music - prior to 1992

Discussion in 'Archive' started by wedroy1923, Nov 19, 2004.

1. wedroy1923

wedroy1923 Moderator Premium Member Playlist Author

Hello:

I was reading in the archives that there were originally a morning and evening loop used on Main Street USA beginning in the 1970s and that the majority - if not all - of the music came from Albert White LPs.

Can anyone offer additional information? . . . playlists, sources . . . confirmation that I have at least this much information correct?

Thanks in advance,
    wedroy1923

2. DL FLIGHT 295

DL FLIGHT 295 Member

The DL & WDW bgm tracks had a single set in the very early 70's.....then by(I'm at work and don't have the info on hand) by 1972???.... Jack Wagner arranged an AM loop and a PM loop........the sources were several albums done by gaslight/Barbarry Coast Records "Your Father's Moustache vol I & II, "23-Skidoo", "The Naughty 90's" and Time Life Music "Our Century in Music"
    a six box set comprised of about 18-24 records. None of these have ever made it to CD.
    And..........( i know I've said this before......LOL) the original Main Street Cinema music was done by Liberty Records "Rides, Rapes, and Rescues"

DL FLIGHT 295
    aka
    DC-88 SPACELINER

3. Gurgitoy2

Gurgitoy2 Active Member

Well, related to this question. Was the Tokyo Disneyland World Bazaar loop the same one as the old Disneyland and Magic Kingdom Main Street loops? I heard somewhere that it was, but I have not seen a tracklisting of the old Main Street loops to confirm it.