1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

"Disneyland is Your Land" Lyrics or Music?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by wdi33, Jul 27, 2006.

1. wdi33

wdi33 New Member

After hearing the music to "Disneyworld is Your World", I am curious if anyone out there has info on the show "Disneyland is Your Land?" Was the Music and Lyrics similar? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

2. WishesFan

WishesFan Member

Yes, Disneyland is Your Land is EXACTLY the same as the Disney World version--just a few lyric changes. I'd listened to that show for a few months when I came across the COOLEST tribute to this song/show-- "D-Pop Magic" by Jonathan Barr. This show played in Tokyo Disneyland but featured the American Disney Chorus in a remixed version of this show. I HIGHLY recommend purchasing this CD if you like DLIYL or DWIYW. Hope this has been helpful!

Have a great day,
    -Rick

3. BLM07

BLM07 Member

4. BDBopper

BDBopper New Member

I remember recently hearing the soundtrack to WDW's Tencennial parade and hearing "Disneyworld is Your World" Is that where the song comes from originally? Also which park had the show first?

5. dannyeyheralde

dannyeyheralde Member

I think Disneyland hadit first in '80 then WDW in '81