1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Disneyland/DCA Esplanade questions

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Dr. Know, May 27, 2003.

1. Dr. Know

Dr. Know Member

Hey there

I know some of this has been covered before, but despite my best search efforts through past threads, I have a few questions:

Is the version of the Muppet Show theme used in the Esplanade loop the same as the version used in the Muppetvision 3d queue?

Has anyone yet found the versions of You've Got a Friend in Me, Hooray for Hollywood, and I Left My Heart in San Francisco that are used in the loop?

Is the Fantasmic exit music used in the loop from the original Disneyland album or from the Disneyworld album (or are these actually the same?)

Finally, has anyone succeeded in assembling the entire loop? I seem to have all of the pieces now, though a couple are not so great recordings...

many thanks!
    :)

2. derekdaze

derekdaze Member

I have Fantasmic Exit music on a DL OA and on the WDW Fantasmic Soundtrack, and they're exactly the same...