1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Disneyland 50th boxed set availible at NYC World of Disney!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Gurgitoy2, May 4, 2005.

1. Gurgitoy2

Gurgitoy2 Active Member

Somebody mentioned that they picked up a copy there, so I went after work tonight, and sure enough, they have a stack of them behind the front counter! So, if anybody is in the New York area, and doesn't have the set yet, go there.

Oh, and the store also has lots of WDW 50th merchandise availble too, which is nice. A couple nice surprises were that they are selling the gold mouse ear hats from WDW there, and they also have the "Retro Disneyland" line!

2. JimFromEastPA

JimFromEastPA New Member

Thanks Ben for this information. While I received my copy of the boxed set yesterday (after ordering it from Disney Direct a week ago), I was considering if it was worth the trip into NYC for anything else.

BTW, did you notice if WOD-NYC also carries the new Disneyland and WDW double CD's?

3. Gurgitoy2

Gurgitoy2 Active Member

"BTW, did you notice if WOD-NYC also carries the new Disneyland and WDW double CD's? "

Unfortunately, no they don't. They do have the "Disney's Happiest Celebration on Earth" single CD, but they're selling it for $18.99...you can purchase that at Target for $11.99.

They were selling the new EPCOT DVD for some reason though. Too bad they didn't have the DVD's for the other parks...