1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Disney & Var?re Sarabande Records

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Jeff, Apr 30, 2004.

1. Jeff

Jeff Member

Hi again!

I had long heard that there was a release of the soundtracks from The Great Mouse Detective and The Black Cauldron, but only recently (via this board) have had that confirmed! What a wonderful resource this board is!

I'm wondering if Var?re Sarabande Records (who released those two soundtracks) has released any other Disney soundtracks? Looking on their website, I see a long list of currently available titles, but am unable to find their out of print titles. I would love for you experts to let me know if there any others available!

If I were to know which other titles they have released, I can begin the hunt to find them. THANKS in advance!
    -Jeff

2. FrankV

FrankV New Member

Varese Sarabande also released: Iron Will and The Adventures of Huck Finn. But that's it, I think.