1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Disney sheet music?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by hoppypooh, Nov 3, 2005.

1. hoppypooh

hoppypooh New Member

I would like to get my dad a quality book (collection) of Disney sheet music for Christmas. Can anyone here recommend one? And also where to find it to purchase online?

Thank you! :)

2. gatordoc

gatordoc Member

There are many out there - it depends on what instrument is being played, and the level of ability of the player. I'm a piano player of modest ability, and my favorite book by far of the several that I have is the Disney Fake Book. It has the greatest number of selections, but you have to be sure that a fake book is what you are looking for (no, it has nothing to do with the songs being "fake"). For more information about the book and its contents, go to:

http://www.sheetmusicplus.com/store/smp_de...mp;item=2888867

Hope this helps!

3. Nightmare Tony

Nightmare Tony Member

Need the sheet music to Soarin :) Or miught have to pirate it myself by listening a lot....midi, here we come!

4. WishesFan

WishesFan Member

Hi, Nightmare Tony.

I've rescored Soarin' into midi. If I send you the file could you print it as music? Hope this helps!

-Rick
    thatdisneysound@yahoo.com

5. Nightmare Tony

Nightmare Tony Member

Absolutely! I use Anvil Studio with the accesories, it can print out, no problem.

And yup, am interested :)