1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Disney rarities

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Bill, May 14, 2003.

1. Bill

Bill Guest

In order to combat the current drought of Disney music topics, I thought I'd pose the question:

What is your rarest Disney CD, album, track?

Don't answer the track question if you're worried about the Disney Music Police or fearful of getting a trillion emails requesting it.

2. deviantman

deviantman New Member

8)
    I guess I would have to say that my 1957 pressing of the Fantasia Soundtrack is my most impressive Disney music album. It is a triple LP issue with a gatefold cover and interior booklet with a 24 pages of artwork and information. Mind you this is an old LP release so it is quite large and in near mint condition.

Buena Vista STER-101

3. Dr. Know

Dr. Know Member

My most treasured Disney rarity is my original soundtrack cd of Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show... I know its not super rare, but it went out of print rather quickly and is one of the first cds issued by Disneyland Paris, uh, I mean, Euro Disney, and it commands big prices on ebay when it appears. I just love George Fenton's rambunctious score!

:)

4. SharonKurland

SharonKurland Active Member

I don't think I have anything that's super-duper rare. I guess what I lack in quality, I make up for in quantity .