1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Disney On Ice?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Disneymagic022, May 22, 2006.

1. Disneymagic022

Disneymagic022 Member

Hey Friends,
    Just Curious... Does anyone know where one could find teh audio from ANY of the Disney on Ice Productions? I couldnt find anything on previous posting... if anyone has any suggestion... I would appreciate it!

Your Pal,
    Eric

2. SpectroPluto

SpectroPluto Member

How funny you should ask!
    I'm a cast member with Disney Live! (owned/run by the same company that does Disney on Ice). The only Disney on Ice recording that I have seen that was released was their 100 Years of Magic show, but from what I could tell from the track listings and info, it's just a collection of songs from the soundtracks of the films the scenes came from.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0002SZBQ...5Fencoding=UTF8

[​IMG]

the only other way to get the recording of the show you saw; would be to get a rehearsal CD. and I have NO idea how to get that! LOL

Hope this helps!

*T

3. Disneymagic022

Disneymagic022 Member

Errrrrrr........ I am not giving up there HAS to be something some place.... That is some of the best music out there....... Hummmm I will let you all know if I find something.... Until then, Have a Magical Day!

Your Pal,
    Eric

4. ToTnut

ToTnut Member

Try alt.binaries.multimedia.disney.parks. I personally am not on the network (too much money!!!), but many people have found it very successful. Good luck!

5. halfbreed3614

halfbreed3614 New Member

I used to work for Disney On Ice, and I have a CD rip of the music for the show I worked for... If you are intested... Id be more than happy to share.... The show I worked for thus have the soundtrack for is Disney On Ice presents Disney?Pixar's: Monsters Inc... If interested let me know... I dont mind sendind it out.... The best part of it is that it has the opening where the fab 4 come out and introduce the show... its sooo cute! Also BTW i also have a pro-shot DVD of the show filmed in Salt Lafe City, UT... if anyone is interested I wouldnt mibnd getting thyose out to others as well....