1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Disney Music Convention

Discussion in 'Archive' started by makeminemusic, Jun 14, 2005.

1. makeminemusic

makeminemusic Member

I do not know if one has ever been done before, but if one ever did happen, who would you like to see come and speak/sing? And what kind of activities (sale/trade, exhibits)? I would love to see one in conjunction with the 50th of Disneyland Records next year.

Ken

2. Disneymagic022

Disneymagic022 Member

if it ever happened I would love to help organize it and I am sure Rick would love to write out theme song :O)

3. makeminemusic

makeminemusic Member

Well I know Randy has spoken to the NFFC convention ( missed that one! :'(. I would like to hear him speak. Also the Sherman brothers. I would like to hear from others who worked on the record productions. I have talked to Ginny Tyler who narrated some LPs. She is a great knowledge source with interesting stories to tell. I don't know who else is still around from that era, seems like we hear an obit more frequently these days :-[.

4. WishesFan

WishesFan Member

I am SUPER INTERESTED! I would LOVE to be a part of this. I would be MORE than happy to sing or write a theme song! PLEASE keep me informed and in mind

Have a great day,
    Rick

5. makeminemusic

makeminemusic Member