1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Disney-MGM Studios Questions

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Fantasmic, Nov 7, 2003.

1. Fantasmic

Fantasmic Member

What tracks are played in the area music of Hollywood Boulevard and Echo Lake?

Also, what trailers are shown in the queue for the Great Movie Ride?

2. Zarpman

Zarpman Member

The trailers playing in the Great Movie Ride queue are of the movies you will see during the attraction. I don't have a complete list, but you can see the following:

Alien
    Casablanca
    Fantasia
    Mary Poppins
    Raiders of the Lost Ark
    Singing in the Rain
    Wizard of Oz

Anyone else care to add to this list?

3. xfkirsten

xfkirsten Member

I think I remember a trailer for The Searchers... anyone know for sure if that one was in there?

-Kirsten

4. narkspud

narkspud Member

Been awhile since I've been down that way, but I presume "Footlight Parade" is still in there.

5. diegorivera2

diegorivera2 Member

Yep, 'Footlight Parade' (Busby Berkeley [director], James Cagney) is one of the trailers. I'm pretty sure the 'Searchers' is also included (John Wayne, Jeffrey Hunter, and Vera Miles) as it's widely considered the epitome of Westerns during that era in film. Also in the ride, but I'm not sure if it's one of the trailers, is 'The Public Enemy', another James Cagney film.

6. diegorivera2

diegorivera2 Member

Fast forward three years. . .

Does anyone have the Hollywood Boulevard music loop track listings from Disney Studios (WDW)? Dirk, Fran?ois; do either of you know if the loop is the same at WDS?

Thank you,
    Richard

7. TempoBayResort

TempoBayResort Member

Searchers is on the trailer loop, Public Enemy is not. That loop of trailers has not changed since opening day.

8. FRAN?OIS

FRAN?OIS Member

Well, I do not think both loops are the same, but it has been years since I was in Florida and I only went one time to the Studios here, because I don't care for that place!

9. diegorivera2

diegorivera2 Member

Thank you, Fran?ois, for indicating the loops are not the same. Now, on a side note, do you mean that Flying Carpets, Disney Studio 1, and Anamagique aren't enough to meet your tastes? (Wink.) Not to be rude, but that park makes Hong Kong Disneyland look extravagant.