1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Disney "Dear Heart: A Collection of Romantic Songs" CD

Discussion in 'Archive' started by DisneylandKid, Apr 29, 2002.

1. DisneylandKid

DisneylandKid Member

Hi there, my friend showed me a CD today which is "Dear Heart: A Collection of Romantic Songs." It's released by Walt Disney Records... I have never seem this CD before, does anyone know where I can find the CD??
    Thanks for your help!!
    Matt

2. theEpiphany

theEpiphany Member

hey DLK :)

I spent about 45 minutes searching for this and came up with nothing. I searched amazon's entire listing of Buena Vista Records / Walt disney Records as well as other various CD listings on the web. Now, WDR is primarily known for its soundtracks / Sing alongs/ official albums/ and various mix CDs catering to the younger crowd (radio disney 1-4, bear in the big blue house etc etc).

How old was the CD ? Is it Disney Music? Could it have possibly been under another record labe/name?

3. gaysnappercarr

gaysnappercarr Member

With just the information given, I'm betting it's an import (most likely Japanese) or a very impressive CD-R.

4. Randy Thornton

Randy Thornton Member

This was an album we released as part of a Valentines Day promotion for some client in 2000. It is a compilation of material that is mostly available in other releases.

1. Dear Heart (3:47) - Original song for this album
    2. A Dream is a Wish Your heart Makes (3:37) - Cinderella Soundtrack
    3. Once Upon A Dream (2:48) - Sleeping Beauty Soundtrack
    4. Beauty and the Beast (2:48) - Beauty and the Beast Soundtrack
    5. Bella Note (2:42) - Lady and the Tramp Soundtrack
    6. I Think I?d Be Perfect for You (2:18) - The Best of the Toy Story Sing Alongs
    7. I Wonder (1:21) - Sleeping Beauty Soundtrack
    8. So This Is Love (3:06) - Cinderella Soundtrack
    9. Love (1:48) - By Request (Out of Print), Classic Disney Volume 4 (Out of Print) [from Robin Hood]
    TOTAL TIME: 24:16

The album is discontinued, but chances are you probably have all the songs but for a couple. Hope that helps!

5. DisneylandKid

DisneylandKid Member

Thanks for all of your help!!

Matt :)