1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Disney at the Macy's Parade - 1 Year Ago

Discussion in 'Archive' started by musicradio77, Nov 23, 2006.

1. musicradio77

musicradio77 Member

It was one year ago this week, LeAnne Rimes singing "Remember When" during the "Happiest Celebration on Earth" at Walt Disney World during the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade. This clip was from 2005 and it was a source audio, but not it was live with the crowds cheering. I found this on YouTube and here it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g5j6vmMkgU

2. almandot

almandot Member

Was this a disney released rebroadcast of it or something that they were able to dub it? I mean if someone did this themselves, they might be able to edit it that cleanly but how'd they get the "happiest place on earth" song? :p Anyone know the person who posted this? heh The other videos make me think it's a CM or a friend of a CM in the preparade or something with the rehearsal cd *sniff*

3. musicradio77

musicradio77 Member

Last year, I didn't see it live on TV, because I was still sleeping.

4. Disneymagicmaker

Disneymagicmaker Member

the happiest place on earth song was part of Disneyland's 2004 Mickey's Magic Kingdom Celebration parade at DLP, they cut it, put it before Walt Disneys Parade of Dreams, and then put it as the grand marshall song in 2005, if your intrested i own the music to this parade and am willing to trade!
    supertrouper01@yahoo.com

5. Disneyguy115

Disneyguy115 New Member

Ok im new at this, and i would LOVE to have that song, how would i go about doing that?!?!