1. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Country Bear Jamboree Recordings

Discussion in 'Disney Recordings' started by exetor999, Jan 24, 2012.

1. dizneydomenic

dizneydomenic Member

I think what confused everyone on this post was the question of was a recording issued in mono...then stereo..or not.

Heres what i know from my personal collection on a few of them:

1. CBJ vinyl and cd where only issued mono .

2. America sings was issued in 2 versions and diff files. the vinyl was the full actual attraction in stereo. when issued via the forever kiosks it was issued as 2 tracks with a different "who shot that hole in my sombrero" that was supposedly original to show but i only remember the lp version.

3. Carousel of progress (Disneyland) the theme song was only issued as a 45. I t wasnt until forver kiosks that it was issued in its entirety and multiple tracks and in stereo. The kalidiscope opening was issued in 2 diff mixes on the forever kiosks. One had the narration centered, and other to one side. Later releases are full soundtrack in stereo.. along with diff worlds fair ending.

4 Tiki room LP was only issued mono Forever tracks and cd releases are all stereo. Original forever kiosks had offenbach number that was later cut.