1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Claque des Doigts

Discussion in 'Disney Parks and Resorts' started by cschurr, Aug 18, 2008.

1. cschurr

cschurr Member

So I'm having a good time sitting here listening to my music, making some playlists and whatnot and I'm currently making my way through
    "15 Ans De Magie En Musique." My question is, where does "Claque des Doigts" come from? The melody sounds so familiar, but I can't put my finger on it.

Along the same vein, the 10th anniversary song's chorus sounds familiar too, once again, I'm drawing a total blank.

::) Not a surprise . . .

C

2. eyore

eyore DLRP explorer Premium Member Playlist Author

It's from the Winnie the Pooh show currently showing at DLRP. It's the song Pooh and Piglet sing (and the audience join in) from Winnie the Pooh and Friends Too.
    No idea of the translation though.

The 10th Anniversary song was written for the anniversary and any resemblance between other songs is coincidental............................
    Maybe the writer had some melody going around when they wrote it?
    http://www.dlrpmagic.com/cdarchive/lyrics/...rs-of-magic.htm
    for the lyrics.

3. cschurr

cschurr Member

Ah, I'll just file that away in the *sounds like* or *closely resembles*.

What is sounds like . . .haven't quite figured that out yet, but something. ::)

Thanks!

C