1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Cinderella's Surprise Celebration

Discussion in 'Archive' started by xfkirsten, Jul 10, 2002.

1. xfkirsten

xfkirsten Member

Hi all!! Long time no type! :)

As dumb as it sounds, I *love* Cinderella's Surprise Celebration. :D I started working at WDW on the College Program a month and a half ago, and I do a lot of "Glow" sales and selling Squeeze Breezes at carts int he Hub, so I see it many times a day. It's kind of grown on me now. I know all the dances, sing all the songs... Generally act like a dork. ;) Anyways, I know it's one that I'll remember because I see it so much. I want a copy of the music for me to remember it, but I know it's not on any of the park CDs (seeing as how it's a relatively new show).. does anyone know if there's any copies of it floating around the net, maybe as an mp3? Even just the song from the beginning/end?

-Kirsten

2. Dirk

Dirk Member

Hey there, Hi there, Ho there,

first of all: sorry kirsten, I don't have any recording of the soundtrack either (even so I would love to).

But: I wanted to raise my voice for this show too: even so I only seen it once complete (and a few bits while walking around) I really love that show. It has an acceptable story, is fun, has some great songs and makes clever use of the unique setting the stage provides. Everything fits and I think it is one of the few recent Disney shows that manages to entertain all ages. Please: release it on CD.

Even so I never thought I would say this but: Anne Hamburger got something really, really right here!

More shows like that - at least if you ask me!

Yours
    Dirk