1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Cinderella's Golden Carousel - the Problem of Fades

Discussion in 'Archive' started by wedroy1923, May 30, 2002.

1. wedroy1923

wedroy1923 Moderator Premium Member Playlist Author

Hello Everyone,

I am trying (once again) to put my Cinderella's Golden Carousel tracks together into a loop - but those darn early (and I mean early) fades are a real problem. I have tried cutting and pasting pieces to create some conclusion on the tracks but this has only ended in unacceptable cut offs.

Any suggestions? Anybody have advice on getting rid of the fades? Any great technological tool I am not aware of that could solve my problem? Perhaps I am not really seeking a solution - maybe I am just needing to vent!

wedroy1923

2. GrizzlyHall

GrizzlyHall Member

It's really hard. I would try mixing the end of one song with the start of another (i.e. fade it in).

You can try to select each main part that fades and pull up the volume. It's worked (mostly) for me when trying to make a Splash Mountain exit track...

Good luck!