1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Cinderella-bration CD question

Discussion in 'Archive' started by SpectroPluto, Mar 7, 2003.

1. SpectroPluto

SpectroPluto Member

[attachment deleted by admin]

2. JoeInJpn

JoeInJpn Member

[attachment deleted by admin]

3. TDLFAN

TDLFAN Member

Joe, my friend... do we have the same Cinderellabration cd?

Just wondering because on my CD, track #1 is Cinderella's Royal Coronation with some dialogue from the show. Track #2 is 16 minutes of the Festival of Lights (music I remember hearing around the hub as the lights "dance" in synch with the music. Track #3 is the Royal Appearance and greeting, which in myopinion, pretty much follows the entire greeting as we hear it there at the hub.

It is a pretty decent CD. One that encompasses the whole Cinderellabration experience. I also found it interesting that it was recorded at the Sony Music Studios in London.

4. WeirdOne

WeirdOne New Member

Cinderellabration CD CoNfUsIoN...

Which one is it? I want to buy this cd hopefully but I'm so confused. Can someone at least give me a rating 1 - 10? How much is it ;). - The WeirdOne :D

5. JoeInJpn

JoeInJpn Member

OOPS!

TDLFAN is correct! I didn't have the CD with me while I first posted. I'm currently listening to it and the track listing he posted is the right one. However, it is missing some dialogue from the show. :p

As for the CD itself, when I hear it, I imagine being there at the Coronation ceremony (and I have been 5 times now). So, it deserves at least an "8" in my book. ;)

JoeInJpn
    http://www.jtcent.com