41182REAQKL._AC_UY80_.jpg
03. Rockin' Round the Christmas Tree 2:05
Brenda Lee
Billboard Greatest Christmas Hits: 1955-Present
 CD   iTunes   MP3 

Read more about this playlist...

Horizons

Playlist Author
It's sort of weird to put a special Christmas loop in a store, but I think there's also a Christmas loop in the Dinorama area as well (I haven't made it to the AK this holiday season).

Magic Music

Administrator
Playlist Author
The music plays both inside and outside.
I have confirmed that this loop plays all around the inside and outside of Chester & Hester's, including Primeval Whirl, TriceraTop Spin, and Fossil Fun Games — the entire Dino-Rama! area.

The Boneyard, Dinosaur, and Finding Nemo continue to play their normal year-round loops.

"Sneak peek" period for Premium Members is over... moving playlist into public view! :)

BLM07

Are you sure it's the Spike Jones version of two front teeth? I don't think it's the same one, the kid who sings in the Dinoland version is way more annoying than the one in the Spike Jones song. Also at the beginning the kid says "look ma, no hands!" and then you hear a loud crash sound.

Where is the "Christmas Travelogue" song? It actually sounds like a commercial for some old TV show. It plays just before Donde Esta.

Magic Music

Administrator
Playlist Author
Are you sure it's the Spike Jones version of two front teeth? I don't think it's the same one, the kid who sings in the Dinoland version is way more annoying than the one in the Spike Jones song. Also at the beginning the kid says "look ma, no hands!" and then you hear a loud crash sound.
Yes, absolutely, it's the Spike Jones version. Your annoying "kid" is George Rock. Listen here for "Look ma, no hands!"

Where is the "Christmas Travelogue" song? It actually sounds like a commercial for some old TV show. It plays just before Donde Esta.
That is why you must buy the Eddie G. album. Look at post #3 above where I mention that there are commercial announcements tacked onto the beginnings of some of the tracks. The "Christmas Travelogue" bit is sung by the Eddie G. Singers and is part of ¿Dónde Está Santa Claus? on Christmas Party with Eddie G.

Dude, I'm a professional, this ain't your ParkTunes here! :)

BLM07

Ah, well that explains some things then. :)