1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

CD only available at the Grand Floridian

Discussion in 'Archive' started by DrunkenIrishMan, May 28, 2002.

1. DrunkenIrishMan

DrunkenIrishMan New Member

I can't remember the name of the CD, but it is only available at the Grand Floridian Resort. It's all instrumental's. If anyone knows the name of it, please let me know. Thanks
    the Drunk

2. Mugsy_Balone

Mugsy_Balone New Member

There are 2 that I can think of, both by the Grand Floridian Society Orchestra:

1. As Time Goes By
    2. Christmastime Is Here

Are these what you remember?

3. DrunkenIrishMan

DrunkenIrishMan New Member

No, but thanks anyway. It's called "Instrumentals.... or something like that. Instrumental is in the title.
    I'm going in November, so if anyone goes before me and remembers to ask for it, please let me know.
    Thanks

the Drunk

4. bebeeve

bebeeve New Member

The name of the cd is called Instrumental Impressions. It is a great cd and I hope you enjoy it!

5. SharonKurland

SharonKurland Active Member

If it IS Instrumental Impressions, then please be aware that it is also available at World of Disney, Reading & Writing, and a handful of other on-property stores, including Virgin Megastore. So you wouldn't have to ONLY go to the Grand Floridian for it. It's not exclusively there.

-Sharon-