1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

CD Japan Help

Discussion in 'Archive' started by X-S Tech, Jun 13, 2004.

1. X-S Tech

X-S Tech Active Member

Does anyone have a good link to all the TDL and TDS stuff on the CD Japan website? The link I was using doesn't work anymore and whenever I do a search for Disney or DIsneyland I only get like 5 titles, and mostly videos. Thanks in advance.

2. WishesFan

WishesFan Member

3. carlos

carlos New Member

if you click on "Site Map", you'll see a list with the different cathegories for CDjapan products. At the very end of the list, you'll see the Tokyo Disney Resort link you're looking for.

Hope this helps.

Carlos

4. markjochems

markjochems Member

I contacted CDJapan a few days ago since about 90% of all the Tokyo Disney Resort products they used to have were gone. They told me they were upgrading their website and redesigning the Tokyo Disney Resort page. If you'd like to order a specific title from TDR you'll have to contact them by mail till they're finished.