1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

California Adventure Rope Drop Dialogue

Discussion in 'Disney Parks and Resorts' started by kat621, Mar 2, 2018.

1. kat621

kat621 New Member

I tried to copy verbatim the rope drop spiel from California Adventures, and only got this far:

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. In 1923, Walt Disney arrived in California to follow his dreams. Dreams that lead to extraordinary achievements and wondrous adventures. Adventures with natural majesties, bustling communities and breaking discoveries..... Does anyone know what the rest of this is? I tried slowing down the YouTube video but it was hard to make out the rest of it.

2. Magic Music

Magic Music Administrator Playlist Author

I just transcribed this from a random video I found online:

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls: In 1923, Walt Disney arrived in California to follow his dreams. Dreams which lead to extraordinary achievements and wondrous adventures. Adventures where natural majesties, bustling communities, and groundbreaking discoveries would all find a place in his heart. Today, we invite you to explore your dreams as you experience your very own California adventure. For your safety, and for those around you, we ask that you please walk to your next destination. Thank you. And welcome to Disney California Adventure."

Boys and girls, eh? That's all? This was obviously written in prehysterical times. :p