1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Block Party Bash soundtrack?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by carmen287, Jul 24, 2005.

1. carmen287

carmen287 New Member

ANyone know where to purchase or download this great music set? It is awesome and a real crowd pleaser!

2. TicketMediaGuy

TicketMediaGuy Member

I just saw this parade/show on Sunday... absouloutly a crowd pleaser. especially with the kids...

And cast is just so full of energy that it's refreshing to see. I know some people hate this show, but I think this is exactly what disney needed to pull the crowds back into DCA.

3. almandot

almandot Member

Pull them back?:p

4. SharonKurland

SharonKurland Active Member

Yeah....back. Cuz they're all in Disneyland, looking forward. So they have to go BACK to DCA .

-Sharon-
    Orlando FL

5. Big Al

Big Al New Member

Looking forward to Disneyland? Looking Back at DCA? Personally, I think the Block Party Bash track is sort of rotten. The holy grail for me of DCA music is Soarin'.

6. Katana

Katana New Member

Hey, I kind of like BPB!

So, back to the original question - is there a CD or recording of it?

TIA! K

P.s. I'm going again tonight. Good fun!

7. Dirk

Dirk Member

So far unfortunately there hasn't been an official release - something I really regret, as I loved the parade! In my mind it is a great concept especially since it gets the guests involved and fits the old "hipness"-concept of the first years of DCA while retaining a strong connection to what guests want - Disney characters.

Actually I wonder why they do not use the Block Party Bash as a synergy opportunity. The soundtrack consists of quite a few classic rock / pop / party hits some of which are actually released on the Radio Disney "Move It" CD. Soooo ... what about doing either a Radio Disney "Move It 2" release or a re-release of the original CD and throw in the BPB-soundtrack as a bonus? That way it would be available in record shops all over the US and would hype DCA to the Radio Disney audience (children who eagerly could push their parents to book a trip). Also you could get Radio Disney involved in the actual parade advertising the station to DCA's guests.

Yours
    Dirk