BBCode to Re-size Embedded Images?

thx99

Real-life Harry Caul
Playlist Author
Jay, I noticed that you modified my post re: the CD release of 20,0000 LEAGUES UNDER THE SEA by removing the 600x600 image and embedding a smaller version from an image you apparently uploaded to the MagicMusic site. I had attempted to re-size the embedded image so it wasn't so large via two BBCode methods I found on-line, but neither of them worked. Is it possible to enable re-sizing of embedded images in a post, so that users (or you) are not required to upload an additional image at the desired size? :D

The two methods I attempted are as follows:

Code:
[img width="300" height="300"][/img]
Code:
[img=300x300][/img]

Source: http://www.bbcode.org/examples/?id=10

Magic Music

Administrator
Playlist Author
You can't just borrow BBCodes from other websites; they have to be embedded into our own forum software. :D

What I did with the 20,000 Leagues Disney/Intrada post was to insert the 150x150 thumbnail instead of the full-size image from the Cover Art Gallery. It is only a temporary fix as I will be replacing it with a 240x240 image once I receive the new artwork (with the Intrada spine) from Disney.

Remember that you can resize Amazon's covers on the fly by changing the numeric value at the end of the filename (e.g., AA280_.jpg to AA75_.jpg).

thx99

Real-life Harry Caul
Playlist Author
You can't just borrow BBCodes from other websites; they have to be embedded into our own forum software. :D
Right! And that's why I requested it. ;) I have no concept for how difficult it is to incorporate these additional BBCodes so I apologize in advance for pestering you about this (and the Vimeo embedding).

What I did with the 20,000 Leagues Disney/Intrada post was to insert the 150x150 thumbnail instead of the full-size image from the Cover Art Gallery. It is only a temporary fix as I will be replacing it with a 240x240 image once I receive the new artwork (with the Intrada spine) from Disney.
Okay.

Remember that you can resize Amazon's covers on the fly by changing the numeric value at the end of the filename (e.g., AA280_.jpg to AA75_.jpg).
Yes, I'm very aware of that option with Amazon images, via the Playlists I've posted, but this particular image is not on Amazon.

Magic Music

Administrator
Playlist Author
Yes, I'm very aware of that option with Amazon images, via the Playlists I've posted, but this particular image is not on Amazon.
That was really for the benefit of others. I know that you know that I know that you know. ;)